Sunday, January 4, 2009

a journey of a thousand steps...


a journey of a thousand steps...
...or several pounds, begins with a single step.

I have arrived in the year 2009 with a clear sense of "this is my time"; my time to begin living my best life now!

I had a difficult time through 2007 & 2008; suffering to the point of needing to take time off from work due to exhaustion and stress overload!

I spent from Oct 25, 2008 to this point at January 4th, 2009 "recovering" myself. I have tried everything from acupuncture to meds to calm my body, my mind, and my spirit. I have had to rediscover what feeds my soul and this is what I have discovered thus far - I am still a sexy, hot momma with lots of mojo left in the tank!!

I have returned from a refreshing trip to Vancouver with a drive and a determination to take my nutrition in hand (to get back to fit), return to dancing (to fuel my "fun" tank), and to learn more about the word "NO" and its varied applications.

I no longer want to deplete myself in order that others may succeed - I wish to succeed so that others may benefit!

I no longer want to struggle to live - I want to LIVE in spite of struggle!

I want to discover my best life. A life that is full of love, laughter, and fun.

Will you join me?

No comments:

Post a Comment